Saturday, October 30, 2010

My morning!

  •   101030
  • 0710

    Woke up about an hour ago and decided to wash my hair.
    It stinks because I was sweating all night long.
    While waiting it to dry, my headaches.
    Why?I only slept about 4 hours this morning.
    My hair is not dry yet but not so wet as just now.
    **going for Founder's Day in another 22 minutes.
    going to get my leaving certificate!^^
    And class party is today too!
    later in the afternoon.

     ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

    The things that I scare to happen is that
    #It rains.Better not!
    #I become moody as a result of lack of sleep.
    #Become bored with things.
    #Getting aches; lack of sleep.
    #etc, etc, etc.
    I do worry about too much things , right?

    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

    My early morning selca.

     Another one but more funky.LOL


    *Wish me GOOD LUCK on my day yea!^^





    ^^THE END^^

    No comments:

    Post a Comment