Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Its time for some snacks^^



 loves taking pics without my eyes lately.
Oh!Yeah
It's my rest day today
^^
It's not even tea time yet but I'm craving for snacks already...
So, its time for snacks!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Bottled Starbucks frappucino ; coffee flavoured
Brought in Singapore during September vacation^^
If I'm not wrong, it's sold for SGD2.80 in Singapore Fairprice...
It does taste better than other canned coffee.
 But I prefer the Mocha flavour more.




A pack nuts, raisins and etc^^
Pei brought it home last few weeks....
Gift from Ai Eng aunt!
From Canada^^
Oh! I love the Almond!!!
Thanks sis and gugu!!!

Hehe...I miss you all!!


________________________________________________________________



A pic of me and leng yen after Pei San wedding...



Too bad that I don't have her wedding picture!
Hoping now that someone will post it on facebook.
Wedding dinner is tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment